Here’s Another Way to “See” the Same data.

Here’s another way to “see” the same data.

What if all the layers of sedimentary rocks are because of a global flood? The “order” we “see” in the “fossil record” might look like that because of this:

*From an AIG article, can’t find link right now for some reason.
https://answersingenesis.org/dinosau…sils-together/

*What Do We Find in the Fossil Record?

The first issue to consider is what we actually find in the fossil record.

  • ~95% of all fossils are shallow marine organisms, such as corals and shellfish.
  • ~95% of the remaining 5% are algae and plants.
  • ~95% of the remaining 0.25% are invertebrates, including insects.
  • The remaining 0.0125% are vertebrates, mostly fish. (95% of land vertebrates consist of less than one bone, and 95% of mammal fossils are from the Ice Age after the Flood.)1

The number of dinosaur fossils is actually relatively small, compared to other types of creatures. Since the Flood was a marine catastrophe, we would expect marine fossils to be dominant in the fossil record. And that is the case.
Vertebrates are not as common as other types of life-forms. This makes sense of these percentages and helps us understand why vertebrates, including dinosaurs, are so rare and even overwhelmed by marine organisms in the record.
Yet that still does not explain why there are no fossilized humans in Flood sediments.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: